The importance of writing and transmitting to a company executive must be considered by way of drafting and conveyancing. The company must negotiate various types of agreements with multiple parties and execute different types of documents supporting its shareholders, banks, financial institutions, employees, and other company members.
The importance of knowledge on drafting and transmission for management was mostly felt for three reasons, namely:
- For mandatory or legal obligations;
- For carrying out departmental documentation;
- Text analysis
- In legal language, drafting involves the preparation of legal documents such as contracts, deeds, etc.
- Redaction may be described as the summary of law and fact in a language form
- All three features are equally relevant
- The drafting process operates on two levels:
- Conceptual and oral.
In addition to looking for the right words, the writer is also looking for the right ideas. Therefore, drafting is the first thought and second composition.
- The drafting of legal documents requires the expertise of a draughtsman as a prerequisite.
- A correct understanding of drafting is impossible without fully understanding and accepting the relationship between the law, the facts and the language
- Drafting involves sound consideration and timely action to reduce the material available in writing to a traditional value subject to judicial interpretation to carry the same sense and intent of the parties to whom it was prepared, approved, and signed.
- Technically speaking, transportation is the craft for drawing up actions and documents in which land or interest in land, i.e., real property, is conveyed from one person to another. Still, it is generally understood that the drawing up of commercial or other documents is included.
- The term “transport” was described differently in various statutes.
- The conveyance shall include mortgage, charge, leasing, assent, declaration of vesting, vesting device, disclaimer, release, and any other property or interest thereof under any instrument other than a will “(Law of Property Act 1925).
- Conveyance is an act of transporting or transferring any property from person to person allowed by customs, agreements, and legislation, whether immovable or immovable, within the land’s legal framework.
Difference between Drafting and Conveyancing
|Meaning||Definition of document processing means drafting||Technically speaking, transportation is the craft for the drawing up of actions and documents in which land or interest in land, i.e. real property, is conveyed from one person to another, but it is generally understood that the drawing up of commercial or other documents is included.|
|Scope||The drafting definition is broader than the conveyance definition||The definition of transport is narrower than drafting|
|Related with||The drafting is connected to all documents as described in different statues||Transmission of the word conveyance as described in Indian stamp act 1999|
|Example||Patent Assignment deed, Partnership deed etc||Sale deed, Mortgage deed etc|