At LegalWiz.in, we are in process to change how we consume day-to-day legal services in India. We are a young team of passionate and fun loving people, with a common goal to make this BIG! Join us in making law simple, accessible, and affordable! If you are a start-up enthusiast and looking for a long-term rewarding opportunity while having the fun of creating new industry norms, you have landed on right career page. We are looking for expanding our team in key focus areas, and have the following opportunities open. If you do not find an appropriate opportunity but still wish to be part of the team, please send an email to HR@LegalWiz.in
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement the SEO strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs etc)
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics, Keyword Planner and Webmaster Tools and other tools.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in SEO strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERP ranks
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- 5+ Years
Total No. of Vacancy: 1
- You are responsible for helping develop and implement the strategies for SEO by using link building activities.
- Good understanding overall SEO activities – On page and off page.
- You need to manage all backlink analysis and ongoing reports for link building activities for clients.
- Manage large backlink creation projects by using influencer marketing and guest posting.
- Finding local links/relevant thematic referral sites to get it listed the client’s business on relevant websites.
- Analyze and troubleshoot and provide solutions related to organic traffic to client websites.
- 1-2 years of experience of implementing SEO strategies for link building for small and large enterprise websites.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and search engine guidelines.
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, etc.
- Strong excel skills and the ability to handle large data (use of modeling and pivot tables a plus).
Total No. of Vacancy: 2
- Working closely with the marketing team to create content on a daily basis. This includes
- Research on new content.
- Collect and assimilate researched information.
- Come up with a rough draft of the content.
- Take the lead to develop ideas for blog series, articles, and press releases.
- Working with the SEO team to deliver SEO-driven content. This includes
- Redrafting the existing content.
- Understanding technical SEO parameters and translate that into the output.
- Working on multiple projects to write about products and services on the website.
- Out-reaching Activities
- To multiple blogs sites for guest blogging
- To local professionals for a business tie-up
- A lot of writing and research work involved in developing content for the organization’s website based on the keywords.
- Drafting sales emails for prospective clients for offered services.
- Sound knowledge of corporate and tax laws.
- Familiarity with the subject of articles Startups, Entrepreneurship, Business, etc.
- Willingness to brush knowledge with rapidly changing laws.
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strict quality and plagiarism-free policy require you to write everything almost error-free content and definitely original.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to play around with 1500-2000 (minimum) words on a daily basis.
- Flair for blending creative writing with the technical knowledge when needed.
Total No. of Vacancy: 1