Every Client has the right to raise a ‘Satisfaction Guarantee Claim’ with Legalwiz.in by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying their grievances along with details of the service utilized and order details. On verification of the claim, if there is genuine delay or grievance to the client, then Legalwiz.in shall immediately take it up and correct the situation. Such delay or grievance should be attributable to the operations of Legalwiz.in and should be towards an element that is within the operational scope of Legalwiz.in.
Any delay on account of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (“MCA”), Office of Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, Controller of Certifying Authorities (“CCA”), Change in Law or Statute, Change in Procedures prescribed by the relevant authorities or agencies or the relevant authority, Natural Disasters, Acts of Nature or Affiliates or Third-Party Vendors shall not be considered for a Satisfaction Guarantee Claim, as the same are beyond the control of the Company / Website.
Further, LegalWiz shall not be responsible if any delay is found from your side in submission of the required documents or information. Such claim shall not be covered under the policy.
LegalWiz does not guarantee any results or outcome of a process where governmental or quasi-judicial or any regulatory authority is involved. For e.g. the concerned authority might object or refuse your trademark application or reject your company name due to reasons beyond our control or change in government processes due to amendments or updates in rules. There are instances where the government website is down or slow due to which we are not able to complete your order in the prescribed time. Such situations are beyond the control of LegalWiz and LegalWiz shall not be liable for the same.
In case you change your services from the original one with another service offered by LegalWiz.in then you may make a request to LegalWiz.in within 60 days of receipt of payment by LegalWiz.in, provided the original order is not completed/ fulfilled by LegalWiz.in at the time of making such request.
The fees paid for the original order after deducting the government fees, affiliate fees, or any fees charged by any third party vendor, if any, shall be duly adjusted against your new order. Any additional fees for the new order shall be payable by you after such change request has been accepted by LegalWiz.in.
We put our sincere efforts to make our clients happy but if even after our hardest efforts you are not satisfied then you may claim refund as per the following terms.
- The refund can only be claimed in case of visibly clear deficiency/error with the service/s provided by LegalWiz.in.
- No refund shall be paid for change in mind or mood or situation of the client and LegalWiz.in shall not be liable for the same.
- If the request of refund has been raised after the completion of services or completion of fulfilment of order then you shall not be eligible for refund and such refund request shall be considered invalid.
- You shall not be eligible for refund if any delay is found from your side in submission of the required documents or information.
- You shall not be liable for refund if after 180 days of making payment to LegalWiz.in for any services even if such orders have not been started or initiated. LegalWiz.in shall not hold any liability for such abandoned orders. The amount against such orders shall be utilized and considered as the cost incurred by company on following up and consultancy served to you during these days.
- If you request to exchange your original service with another service which is of less value, then the differential amount shall not be refunded, rather the same shall be kept in your store credit account which can be utilized by you for future services.
- After approval of refund from LegalWiz.in, such refund shall be granted within 30 working days from the settlement of the claim. The refund amount shall be restricted towards the professional fees and shall exclude all government fees, taxes, charges, challan payments, third party payments, payment gateways charges and vendor payments etc.