Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan. It is also the epicentre of education and administration for all of Rajasthan. Jaipur is most famous for its tourism and handicraft industry. The same industries carry the economy of the state, however, in recent years the city has also seen a huge boost in the IT sector, making it one of the main propelling industries in the city. Starting a new company always comes with many questions and if you are considering private limited company registration in Jaipur, we are sure that you have many questions too. Let’s go through this article to understand why starting a new company in Jaipur is the way to go.
Why choose Jaipur?
In the last few decades, Jaipur has proved itself to be one of the fastest-growing industrial hubs in India. Additionally, the different Rajasthan industrial development policies also give companies in Rajasthan several incentives. With a low level of traffic and high connectivity with Mumbai and Delhi, Jaipur is a great city to start a new business in.
Best industries for company registration in Jaipur
The best industries for private limited company registration in Jaipur are:
- Textile industry
- Handicraft industry
- Tourism industry
- IT industry
- Agro-based industry
- Auto industry
Apart from these industries, Jaipur has recently also seen huge sprouting of startups catering to various sectors such as e-commerce.
Why choose pvt ltd company registration in Jaipur?
Companies are one of the most famous business structures all over the world, and rightly so, because:
- All companies enjoy a separate legal identity.
- Companies can get investments easily
- They come with a high level of governance and easy legal redressal mechanisms
- Companies enjoy worldwide recognition.
If you want to start a business which has a high ease of growth and carries low risks, Private limited company registration in Jaipur is the way to go. Companies can easily expand and gain global recognition while ensuring that their business owners do not suffer personally in case the company goes into losses. All companies are governed by the Companies Act of 2013 and come under the purview of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). This also grants a lot of credibility to companies because all the companies’ information is cross-checked by the MCA.
Process for Company Registration in Jaipur
If you’re wondering about how to register a company in Jaipur, we are here to tell you that the process for pvt ltd company registration in Jaipur is very simple. For new company registration in Jaipur, all you have to do is follow these 3 simple steps:
- Firstly, you have to apply for Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for all the to-be directors.
- Secondly, you have to apply for Name Reservation for company, you can do this via the RUN service which is available in part A of the SPICe+ form. For this you need to register on the MCA form.
- Finally, you have to fill Part B of the SPICe+ form for company incorporation with the relevant attachments, such as the Agile Pro form, SPICe+ AoA(Article of Association), SPICe+MoA (Memorandum of Association), etc.
Note: This guide on “how to register a company in Jaipur” applies to private limited company registration in Jaipur as well as Public company registration in Jiapur, however there may be a few extra requirements for Public companies..
Documents required for company registration in Jaipur
In addition to following our aforementioned process on “how to register a company in Jaipur”, for companies in Jaipur you also need the following documents for company registration:
For to-be directors of shareholders who are Indian Nationals:
- Self-attested copies of their Aadhar cards
- Self-attested copies of their PAN cards
- Self-Attested Identity proofs (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License)
- Self-Attested proof of address (Utility bills or bank account statements)
For to-be directors of shareholders who are Foreign Nationals:
- Their passport-size photographs
- A copy of their proof of nationality (copy of a passport, etc)
- Copies of their address proofs (Driving License, Utility bills or bank account statements)
The abovementioned documents for foreign nationals have to be notarised and apostilled.
Documents for Registered Office
- Proof of address (Utility Bill)
- Copy of Rent Agreement if the property is on rent
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner of the property if the property is on rent
- Self-attested copies not older than 2 months
Pro Tip: All the proofs should be recent/updated, they should not be older than 2 months.
Cost of Pvt ltd Company Registration in Jaipur
There are 2 kinds of government company registration fees that you have to pay for Pvt ltd Company Registration in Jaipur:
- Stamp Duty: You must pay stamp duty on the incorporation document, the MoA and AOA. It is calculated based on the state in which the company is getting registered and the authorised capital of the company.
- MCA Form Fees: This fee is calculated on the basis of the company’s authorised capital. The minimum fee is INR 820 for a company with an authorised capital of 1,00,000 (minimum capital requirement).
Additionally, name registration via the run service (SPICe+ Part A) also charges a fee of INR 1000. You have to pay all the fees online on the MCA portal (the last step of submitting the SPICe+ form for company incorporation).
Here are out Company registration packages for a seamless registration process:
Business Package starting from INR. 7,999
- All expenses & Government fee
- 2 Director Identification Numbers (DIN)
- 2 Class III Digital Signatures
- MOA and AOA Drafting
- Name approval with SPICe+
- PAN and TAN Number with Certificate of Incorporation
- The additional cost of INR. 2,000/- per class III DSC in case of more than 2 applicants
Executive Package Starting from INR. 10,999
- All inclusions of the Business Package
- GST Registration
- MSME Registration
- INC-20A filing
- First Auditor and Bank Account opening Resolutions
- Employment Offer Letter, Contract & Employment Appointment Letter
- Website and Disclaimer Policy
Premium Package Starting from INR. 36,999
- All inclusions of the Business Package
- Accounting for up to 250 entries in the entire FY
- Annual compliance filing with MCA for a year
- ADT-1 filing for the first year
- ITR filing for the first year
- GST Return filing for 12 months (Upto 100 invoices per month)
- DIR-3 KYC for 2 DIN holders
Benefits of Company Registration
Company registration offers numerous advantages to businesses, enhancing their legal standing, credibility, and overall efficiency. The key benefits include:
- Legal Recognition: Provides the business with a distinct legal identity, safeguarding owners’ personal assets.
- Credibility and Trust: Enhances credibility among stakeholders, fostering trust and confidence.
- Limited Liability: Grants owners limited liability, protecting them from personal financial risks.
- Access to Funding: Facilitates easier access to investments and loans due to increased transparency.
- Perpetual Succession: Ensures business continuity despite changes in ownership.
- Tax Benefits: Offers eligibility for tax benefits, reducing overall tax liabilities.
- Easy Transfer of Ownership: Allows for seamless transfer of shares, ensuring smooth transitions.
- Enhanced Market Presence: Enables participation in tenders, contracts, and various business activities.
- Employee Attraction and Retention: Enhances appeal to job seekers, aiding in talent attraction and retention.
- Legal Protection: Safeguards business name, logos, and intellectual property against unauthorized use.
Other Pointers for company registration
You can easily apply for private limited company registration in Jaipur online. Additionally, you can go through the entire company registration process within as little as 10-15 days! (Depending on MCA approval) with the help of online legal service providers such as LegalWiz.in
Here are some additional requirements for private limited company registration in Jaipur:
- The proposed company must have a minimum of 2 directors. And at least one director must be a permanent resident of India.
- A registered office address in Jaipur that is capable of receiving communications.
- A minimum of 2 shareholders
- Authorised capital of INR 1 Lakh
Pro Tip: There is no limit on paid-up capital; however, it is advisable to keep the paid-up capital more than the face value of shares of the company.
Deciding to start a new private limited company registration in Jaipur is a bold step. It’s important to evaluate all aspects of it. Knowing important elements such as how to register a private limited company in Jaipur, the documents required for private limited company registration in Jaipur, etc, can make it easy for you to decide if pvt ltd company registration in Jaipur is the move for you. For most businesses, private limited company registration is the best choice. However, you can always reach out to our experts at LegalWiz.in to help you decide if private limited company registration in Jaipur is the right move for you, or if you’re better suited for a different business type.