Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan. It is also the epicentre of education and administration for all of Rajasthan. Jaipur is most famous for its tourism and handicraft industry. The same industries carry the economy of the state, however, in recent years the city has also seen a huge boost in the IT sector, making it one of the main propelling industries in the city. Starting a new company always comes with many questions and if you are considering company registration in Jaipur, we are sure that you have many questions too. Let’s go through this article to understand why starting a new company in Jaipur is the way to go.
Why choose Jaipur?
In the last few decades, Jaipur has proved itself to be one of the fastest-growing industrial hubs in India. Additionally, the different Rajasthan industrial development policies also give companies in Rajasthan several incentives. With a low level of traffic and high connectivity with Mumbai and Delhi, Jaipur is a great city to start a new business in.
Best industries to start a new company in Jaipur
The best industries to start a new company in Jaipur are:
- Textile industry
- Handicraft industry
- Tourism industry
- IT industry
- Agro-based industry
- Auto industry
Apart from these industries, Jaipur has recently also seen huge sprouting of startups catering to various sectors such as e-commerce.
Why choose company registration?
Companies are one of the most famous business structures all over the world, and rightly so, because:
- All companies enjoy a separate legal identity.
- Companies can get investments easily
- They come with a high level of governance and easy legal redressal mechanisms
- Companies enjoy worldwide recognition.
If you want to start a business which has a high ease of growth and carries low risks, company registration is the way to go. Companies can easily expand and gain global recognition while ensuring that their business owners do not suffer personally in case the company goes into losses. All companies are governed by the Companies Act of 2013 and come under the purview of the ministry of corporate affairs (MCA). This also grants a lot of credibility to companies because all the companies’ information is cross-checked by the MCA.
Company Registration Process in Jaipur
The new company registration process is very simple. To register a new company in Jaipur, all you have to do is follow these 3 simple steps:
- Firstly, you have to apply for Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for all the to-be directors.
- Secondly, you have to apply for Name Reservation for the new company, you can do this via the RUN service which is available in part A of the SPICe+ form.
- Finally, you have to fill Part B of the SPICe+ form for company incorporation with the relevant attachments, such as the Agile Pro form, SPICe+ AoA(Article of Association), SPICe+MoA (Memorandum of Association), etc.
You have to follow the same process for private limited company registration and Public company registration.
Documents required for company registration in Jaipur
To incorporate a new company in Jaipur you need the following documents (applies to private limited company registration as well as public company registration):
For to-be directors of shareholders who are Indian Nationals:
- Self-attested copies of their Aadhar cards
- Self-attested copies of their PAN cards
- Self-Attested Identity proofs (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License)
- Self-Attested proof of address (Utility bills or bank account statements)
For to-be directors of shareholders who are Foreign Nationals:
- Their passport-size photographs
- A copy of their proof of nationality (copy of a passport, etc)
- Copies of their address proofs (Driving License, Utility bills or bank account statements)
The abovementioned documents for foreign nationals have to be notarised and apostilled.
Documents for Registered Office
- Proof of address (Utility Bill)
- Copy of Rent Agreement if the property is on rent
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner of the property if the property is on rent
- Self-attested copies not older than 2 months
Pro Tip: All the proofs should be recent/updated, they should not be older than 2 months.
Cost of company registration in Jaipur
There are 2 kinds of government company registration fees that you have to pay while starting a new company in Jaipur:
- Stamp Duty: You must pay stamp duty on the incorporation document, the MoA and AOA. It is calculated based on the state in which the company is getting registered and the authorised capital of the company.
- MCA Form Fees: This fee is calculated on the basis of the company’s authorised capital. The minimum fee is INR 820 for a company with an authorised capital of 1,00,000 (minimum capital requirement).
Additionally, name registration via the run service (SPICe+ Part A) also charges a fee of INR 1000. You have to pay all the fees online on the MCA portal (the last step of submitting the SPICe+ form).
Here are out Company registration packages for a seamless registration process:
Business Package starting from INR. 7,999
- All expenses & Government fee
- 2 Director Identification Numbers (DIN)
- 2 Class III Digital Signatures
- MOA and AOA Drafting
- Name approval with SPICe+
- PAN and TAN Number with Certificate of Incorporation
- The additional cost of INR. 2,000/- per class III DSC in case of more than 2 applicants
Executive Package Starting from INR. 10,999
- All inclusions of the Business Package
- GST Registration
- MSME Registration
- INC-20A filing
- First Auditor and Bank Account opening Resolutions
- Employment Offer Letter, Contract & Employment Appointment Letter
- Website and Disclaimer Policy
Premium Package Starting from INR. 36,999
- All inclusions of the Business Package
- Accounting for up to 250 entries in the entire FY
- Annual compliance filing with MCA for a year
- ADT-1 filing for the first year
- ITR filing for the first year
- GST Return filing for 12 months (Upto 100 invoices per month)
- DIR-3 KYC for 2 DIN holders
Other Pointers for company registration
You can easily apply for new company registration in Jaipur online. Additionally, with the help of online legal service providers such as LegalWiz.in you can get your new company registered without any hassle within as little as 10-15 days! (Depending on MCA approval)
Here are some additional requirements for company registration in Jaipur:
- The proposed company must have a minimum of 2 directors. And at least one director must be a permanent resident of India.
- A registered office address in Jaipur that is capable of receiving communications.
- A minimum of 2 shareholders
- Authorised capital of INR 1 Lakh
Pro Tip: There is no limit on paid-up capital; however, it is advisable to keep the paid-up capital more than the face value of shares of the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register a new company by myself?
No. Different parts of the SPICE+ form, which is the web form you have to fill for company registration, require declarations and signatures by certifying authorities and certified professionals.
What is the first step for company registration?
The first step for company registration is to apply for a name reservation for the company via Part A of the SPICe+ form.
Do Companies Need a Registered office?
All companies mandatorily need a registered office. This office should be a physical office that is capable of receiving communications. The location of the office shall also be physically verified by the MCA.