Trademark Class 10 includes Surgical, medical, dental, and veterinary apparatus and instruments. Class 10 also includes artificial limbs, eyes, and teeth; orthopaedic articles; and suture materials.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 10
- Special furniture for medical use
- Hygienic rubber articles
- Supportive bandages
- Ear picks
- Nursing appliances
- Orthopaedic belts
- Orthopaedic footwear
- Dentures/sets of artificial teeth
- Diagnostic apparatus for medical purposes
Planning to register a new brand?
Register a TM online with LegalWiz.in
List of popular trademarks class 10 examples
- Johnson & johnson: Medical and surgical instruments and apparatus
- Novartis AG: Surgical and medical apparatus, artificial limbs, eyes, teeth, etc.
- Abbott Laboratories: Surgical, medical, dental, and veterinary instruments
- Medtronic: Surgical and medical apparatus, etc.
- Danaher Corporation: Medical and laboratory diagnostic equipment, etc.
- General electric: X-ray tubes and apparatus, etc.
- Siemens Healthineers: Surgical and medical apparatus, artificial eyes, limbs, teeth, etc.
- Stryker: Medical and surgical goods, etc.
- Durex: Condoms, contraceptive appliances of all kinds, etc.
- Manforce: Condoms, contraceptives, ear picks and plugs, etc.
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 10
All trademark goods protected under Class 10 are listed below:
If you’re looking to register a trademark, LegalWIz.in is your one-stop destination! We help you file all the necessary paperwork and manage the process from start to finish. And with our expertise, you can rest assured that your application will be handled efficiently. So why wait? Get started today and have your trademark registered online in no time!