Trademark Class 3: Cosmetics, Perfumes, and Cleaning Substances
Class 3 includes all kinds of cosmetics and cleaning products, including soaps, hair lotions, toiletries, etc. Perfumery, essential oils, hair lotions, etc. are also included in class 3 for trademark registration.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 3
- Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use
- Cleaning, polishing, scouring, and abrasive preparations: Car polish, boot polish, sandpaper, etc.
- Soaps: shampoos, body wash, face wash, etc.
- Perfumery: deodorants for personal use, perfumes, etc.
- Essential oils
- Cosmetics: Lipstick, eyelashes, makeup, etc.
- Hair lotions
- Dentifrices: toothpaste, mouth freshener, mouth wash, etc.
- Sanitary preparations and toiletries
Trademark Class 3 list does not include
- Chemical chimney cleaners (Trademark Class 1)
- Degreasing preparations for use in manufacturing processes (Trademark Class 1)
- Deodorants other than for personal use (Trademark Class 5)
- Sharpening stones and grindstones (hand tools) (Trademark Class 8)
- Sanitary pads, diapers (Trademark Class 5)
List of popular class 3 trademark examples
- Surf Excel: Soaps and detergents, washing machine powder
- Tide: Soap-like detergents
- Nirma: Washing soaps and detergents
- Ghadi: Detergent powder
- Parachute: Hair oil, hair lotions, etc.
- Lifebuoy: Soap and other cleaning preparations
- Dettol: Soaps, cleaning preparations, toiletries, etc.
- Colgate: Toothpaste, dental cream, etc.
- Patanjali: Soaps, cosmetics, hair products, dentifrices, etc.
- Himalaya: Soaps, Perfumery, Shampoos, herbal cosmetics, etc.
- Nykaa: Cosmetics, perfumery, essential oils, hair lotions, etc.
- Mamaearth: Cosmetics, perfumery, hair lotions, toiletries, etc.
- Lakme: Cosmetics, perfumery, and toiletries
- L’Oreal: Perfumery, soaps, hair lotions, shampoos, etc.
- Maybelline: Cosmetics, hair products, toiletries, perfumes, etc.
- Fogg: deodorant, perfumes, styling gel, etc.
- Nivea: soaps, creams, oils, shampoos, hair products
- Lux: Soaps, perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, etc.
- Dabur: Hair oil, soaps, shampoos, and other toiletries.
- Head & Shoulders: shampoos and other toiletries
- Clinic Plus: shampoos, other preparations for hair, etc.
- Garnier: shampoos and other hair preparations
- Vicco Vajradanti: Toothpaste
- Oral-B: Toothpaste, relating to oral care products
- Closeup: Toothpaste, relating to oral care products
- Cherry Blossom: boot polishing, cleaning preparations
Registering a trademark can be a challenging process. LegaWiz.in makes it really easy for you to register a trademark. Our experts know all the do’s and don’ts regarding trademark registration and the whole process is online! Give us a call now!
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 3
All trademark goods protected under Class 3 are listed below:
1) What is the trademark class for cosmetics?
The trademark class for cosmetics is class 3. All the cosmetics including lipstick, fake eyelashes and nails, makeup, etc. should be registered under class 3 for trademark registration.
2) What are some smell trademark examples?
When the source identifier for a product is a smell, it can be registered as a smell mark. Because smell marks lack any kind of representation, they are much more difficult to register. For example, a unique perfume smell can be registered as a trademark under class 3 as long as it is traceable, unique, and identifiable.
3) What is the trademark class for soaps and shampoos?
Soaps, shampoos, body wash, face wash, etc. should all be registered under class 3 for trademark registration. Detergents and other laundry substances should all be registered under class 3 as well.
Miheel Parmar is a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in with a keen interest in all things tech. He firmly believes in content as a medium to positively impact audiences globally and can be found reading books when he is not writing.
Leave A Comment