Trademark Class 9: Computers, Software, and Electronics
Trademark Class 9 includes computers, calculators, all kinds of software and mobile phones. This class also includes data storage and recording devices such as CDs, DVDs, USBs and computer video games. Fire extinguishers and a few other electronic items are also included in class 9.
Trademark Class 9 includes
- Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving, and teaching apparatus and instruments.
- Instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating, or controlling electricity.
- Apparatus for recording, transmission, or reproduction of sound or images.
- All computer programs and software.
Important goods included in class 9
- Computers, calculating machines, data processing equipment
- All kinds of computer programs and software
- Computer games
- Earphones, headphones, speakers
- Magnetic data carriers and recording discs
- Automatic vending machines
- Cash registers
- Fire-extinguishing apparatus
- Apparatus and instruments for scientific research in laboratories
- Apparatus and instruments for controlling ships, such as apparatus and instruments for measuring and transmitting orders
- Punched card office machines
- Apparatus adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor
It should be noted that
- If electric tools such as electric soldering irons, and electric flat irons were not electric, they would belong to Class 8.
- If devices like heated clothing, cigar lighters, etc. were not electrical, they would be listed in several other classes.
Trademark Class 9 list does not include
- Electromechanical apparatus for the kitchen such as grinders and mixers, fruit presses, electrical coffee mills, etc. (Trademark Class 7)
- Electric razors and clippers (Trademark Class 8)
- Electric toothbrushes and combs (Trademark Class 21)
- Electrical apparatus for space heating, heating of liquids, cooking, ventilating, etc. (Trademark Class 11)
- Clocks and watches and other chronometric instruments (Trademark Class 14)
- Control clocks (Trademark Class 14)
List of popular trademarks class 9 examples
- Apple: Computers, keyboards, printers, display units, etc.
- Boat: Earphones, Headphones, Bluetooth speakers, soundbars, etc.
- iPhone: Handheld and mobile digital electronic devices
- Google: Computer hardware; computer software, etc.
- Microsoft: Computer programs, etc.
- Facebook: Computer Software
- Whatsapp: Instant messaging software
- Instagram: Computer software
- Chrome: Computer browsing software
- Zomato: Software
- Casio: Electric calculators, etc.
- Intel: Microprocessors, parts and fittings
- Dell: Computer hardware, etc.
- Samsung: Computer hardware, computer software, etc.
- Bajaj: Electrical measuring and testing instruments
To protect the unique identity of your logo, slogan, and brand, register a trademark now. We at LegalWiz.in have been a part of thousands of success stories and we would love to be a part of yours! Give us a call now!
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 9
All trademark goods protected under Class 9 are listed below:
Miheel Parmar is a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in with a keen interest in all things tech. He firmly believes in content as a medium to positively impact audiences globally and can be found reading books when he is not writing.
Leave A Comment