Trademark Class 5: Pharmaceutical and Medical Products
Trademark Class 5 includes all sorts of medical and pharmaceutical products, personal hygiene and sanitary products, veterinary products, some types of baby food, etc.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 5
- Pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations (Tablets, syrups, etc.)
- Sanitary preparations for medical purposes, other than toiletries
- Sanitary pads, diapers, etc.
- Dietetic substances adapted for medical use
- Food for babies
- Plasters, materials for dressings (Bandages, medical cotton, etc.)
- Material for stopping teeth
- Dental wax
- Preparations for destroying vermin
- Fungicides, herbicides
- Deodorants other than for personal use
- Cigarettes without tobacco (for medical purposes)
TM Class 5 list does not include
- Sanitary preparations being toiletries (Trademark Class 3)
- Deodorants for personal use (Trademark Class 3)
- Supportive bandages (Trademark Class 10)
List of popular class 5 trademark examples
- Cadila: Pharmaceutical and medicinal preparations.
- Zydus: Pharmaceutical and medicinal preparations.
- Cipla: Pharmaceutical and medicinal preparations.
- Serum Institute: pharmaceutical, veterinary, and sanitary preparations
- Candid: Medicinal & pharmaceutical preparations & substances
- Lizol: Disinfectants, disinfectant cleaners, antiseptics, etc.
- Crocin: Medicinal preparaton
- Whisper: Sanitary products
- Stayfree: Sanitary napkins and personal hygiene
- Sun: Medicinal and pharmaceutical preparations
- Dabur: Ayurvedic medicinal preparations.
- Patanjali: Pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations; sanitary preparations, etc.
- Johnson & Johnson: Various medical, surgical, and veterinary products
- Vicks: Medicinal and pharmaceutical preparations of all kinds
- Pampers: Disposable diapers
- Huggies: Disposable diapers and diaper pants
- Cerelac: Instant food for infants made on the basis of milk
- Iodex: Pharmaceutical preparations
Trademark registration is a complex legal process, but it doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. With our online service, you can easily register a trademark. Our team of trademark experts will handle the rest. We have helped thousands of businesses protect their brands, and we can do the same for you. Contact us today to get started.
List of Trademark Class 5 goods
All trademark Class 5 goods are listed below:
1) What is the trademark class for sanitiser?
Hand sanitiser is classified under trademark class 5. Other Disinfectants, preparations for destroying vermin, fungicides, herbicides, etc. are also classified under class 5.
2) What is the Ayurveda trademark class?
Ayurvedic medicinal preparations or any product relating to Ayurveda should be registered under class 5 for trademark registration.
3) What is the medical trademark class?
All kinds of medical and pharmaceutical products including personal hygiene and sanitary products, as well as veterinary products should be registered under class 5 for trademark classification.
4) What is the sanitary pads trademark class?
Sanitary pads are classified under trademark class 5. Class 5 also includes various sanitary preparations for medical purposes, other than toiletries.
Miheel Parmar is a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in with a keen interest in all things tech. He firmly believes in content as a medium to positively impact audiences globally and can be found reading books when he is not writing.
Leave A Comment