Trademark Class 15: Musical Instruments
From classical Indian instruments like flutes, sitar, tabla, and harmonium to electric guitars, saxophones, and bagpipers, Trademark Class 15 encompasses all types of musical instruments.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 15
- Musical instruments and their accessories
- Mechanical pianos and their accessories
- Musical boxes
- Electrical and electronic musical instruments
- Electronic musical instruments
- Bamboo flutes
- Strings for musical instruments
TM Class 15 list does not include
- Apparatus for the recording, transmission, amplification and reproduction of sound (Trademark Class 9).
List of popular TM Class 15 examples
- Gibson: Guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins, etc.
- Yamaha: Musical instruments
- Fender: Musical instruments and accessories
- Steinway & Sons: Pianos, other musical instruments
- Roland: Electronic musical instruments
- Kawai: Pianos and electronic pianos
- C. F. Martin and company: Guitars and string musical instruments
- Bina: Veena or bina (musical instruments)
- Paul & Co: Harmonium makers
- Kadence: Guitars, Musical Instruments
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 15
All trademark goods protected under Class 15 are listed below:
Registering a trademark can be a complex and time-consuming process, but with LegalWiz.in it’s easy and straightforward. We have a team of experts who are just a phone call away and will guide you through the entire trademark registration process. We’ll handle all the paperwork and filing, so you can focus on running your business. Contact us today to get started.
Miheel Parmar is a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in with a keen interest in all things tech. He firmly believes in content as a medium to positively impact audiences globally and can be found reading books when he is not writing.
Leave A Comment