Trademark Class 13 mainly includes firearms, fireworks, explosives, ammunition, projectiles, and pyrotechnical products such as fireworks, guns, gunpowder, industry explosives etc.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 13
- Pyrotechnic products
- Bengal lights
- Guns, cannons, revolvers
- Rifles / carbines
- Rocket launchers
- Hand grenades
- Nitroglycerine shells
It should be noted that trademark class 13 does not include matches (Trademark Class 34).
List of popular trademark class 13 examples
- Peacock: Peacock brand standard fireworks and explosives
- Ajanta Fireworks: Fireworks
- Solar: Solar Industries India Ltd – Explosives and Detonators
- GOCL: GOCL corporation ltd – Manufacturing of detonators, explosives, etc.
- Maxamcorp: Firearms, ammunition, projectiles, explosives, etc.
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 13
All trademark goods protected under Class 13 are listed below:
Planning to register a trademark for your business? Trademark registration can be a complicated and daunting process. LegalWiz.in makes the whole process easy and hassle-free for you. Easily register a trademark online and let our experts handle everything, The whole process is online!