Trademark Class 1
Class 1 includes all kinds of chemicals. Chemicals used in industry, science, photography, agriculture, horticulture, forestry, and so on are all included in class 1 of goods. It also includes industry adhesives, manures, unprocessed resins, and plastics.
Important goods included in class 1:
- Salt used for the preservation of anything except foodstuffs
- Unprocessed artificial resins
- Unprocessed plastics
- Fire extinguishing compositions
- Tempering and soldering preparations
- Chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs
- Tanning substances
- Industrial adhesives
Trademark Class 1 does not include the following chemicals:
- Raw natural resins (Class 2)
- Chemical products for use in medical science (Class 5)
- Fungicides, herbicides, and preparations for destroying vermin (Class 5)
- Adhesives for stationery or household purposes (Class 16)
- Salt for preserving foodstuffs (Class 30)
- Straw mulch (Class 31)
List of popular trademarks under trademark class 1:
- TATA: Various chemical products, insecticides, fungicides, manures, fertilizers, tanning substances, industry adhesives, etc.
- Dettol: Water treatment and purifying agents and preparations
- Fevicol: Synthetic resin glue for use in industry
- Pidilite: Synthetic resins, adhesives, and chemicals for use in industry
- M-Seal: Epoxy resin compositions
- Ajinomoto: Chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs, tanning substances, artificial sweeteners
- Nirma: Plastics, fire extinguishing compositions, chemicals for preserving foodstuffs, tanning substances, industry adhesive, etc.
- Godrej: Chemicals, reagents, biologicals, enzymes, immunologicals, etc.
- GACL: Various chemical products, insecticides, fungicides, manures, fertilizers, tanning substances, industry adhesives, etc.
- Atul: Atul Ltd – Chemical products used in industry.
- Coromandel: Fertilizers and chemicals
- BASF: Various chemical products, insecticides, fungicides, manures, fertilizers, tanning substances, industry adhesives
- UPL: Fertilizer and chemical products for use in agriculture
- Nilkamal: Low-density polyethylene, poly proplylene, poly-ethelen, terapthlate, polystynine, poly carbonate, etc.
- Kingfa: Unprocessed resins, unprocessed plastics, Fire extinguishing compositions, etc.
- Plastiblends: Additives and other chemical products
You can register a trademark hassle-free with LegalWIz.in. Let our experts manage everything!
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 1
All trademark goods protected under Class 1 are listed below:
1. What is the trademark class for fertilizer?
Fertilizers should be registered under trademark class 1 for goods. Organic fertilizers, manures, compost manures, etc. should all be registered under trademark class 1.
2. What is the trademark class for adhesives?
Industry adhesives should be registered under trademark class 1 for goods. It should be noted that adhesives for household and stationery purposes are not included in trademark class 1. Adhesives for household and stationery purposes should be registered under the trademark class 16 for goods.
3. Is my trademark valid for all the classes?
Your trademark registration only gives you legal protection for the classes under which you’ve registered. If your product or service has various uses and you believe it falls into multiple categories, you can apply for all of them.
4. What happens if you select the wrong trademark class?
If the correct class is not selected, your application for registration could very well get rejected. You will lose the money you paid since it is non-refundable.