Trademark Class 29: Dairy, Meat, Oils, and Poultry
Looking to start your own dairy business? Or a business to sell jams and jellies? How about starting a poultry farm? If you start any of these businesses, you will have to register your brand under trademark class 29. Class 29 includes food products of animal origin and vegetable origin. It also includes other edible horticultural products prepared for consumption or conservation.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 29
- Meat, fish, poultry and game
- Potato-based food, soya-based food
- Potato chips
- Meat extracts
- Preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables
- Jellies, jams, compotes
- Almond milk. oat milk, other milk alternatives
- Butter, cheese and other milk products
- Edible oils and fats
- Milk beverages (milk predominating)
Trademark Class 29 list does not include
- Certain food products of plant origin
- Baby food (Trademark Class 5)
- Dietetic substances adapted for medical use (Trademark Class 5)
- Salad dressings (Trademark Class 30)
- Fertilised eggs for hatching (Trademark Class 31)
- Foodstuffs for animals (Trademark Class 31)
- Live animals (Trademark Class 31)
List of popular Trademark Class 29 examples
- Amul: Milk and dairy products
- Mother dairy: All kinds of dairy products
- Kwality: Jellies, jams, etc.
- Dudhsagar: Milk, ghee, buttermilk, and other dairy products
- Parag: Milk, butter, ghee, and other milk products
- Heritage: Milk and milk products
- Kissan: Jellies, jams, compotes and other products
- Bhuira: Jam, jellies, pickles, etc.
- Mapro: Jams of different kinds, fruit jellies, fruit pulp, etc.
- Mala’s: Jams and jellies
- Licious: Meat, fish, poultry, seafood, eggs, etc.
- Wakao: Meat, fish, poultry, meat extracts, etc.
- Vezlay: Soy-based meat alternatives
- Good Dot: Meat alternatives
- Fortune: Edible oils
- Saffola: Edible oils
- Parachute: Coconut oil for cooking
- Lay’s: Potato chips
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 29
All trademark goods protected under Class 29 are listed below:
Trademark registration can be a complicated process. LegalWiz.in makes it simple for you to register a trademark. Our trademark registration specialists are well-versed in all the dos and don’ts. All you have to do is provide a few basic details and let us take care of the rest. Reach out to us right away!
Miheel Parmar is a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in with a keen interest in all things tech. He firmly believes in content as a medium to positively impact audiences globally and can be found reading books when he is not writing.
Leave A Comment