The capital city of Telangana, Hyderabad is a famous global trade centre. It’s also famous for having several special economic zones. With the boost in infrastructure that Hyderabad had experienced in the last few years, its become one of the best places to start a new company in. If you’re thinking of going for company registration in Hyderbad but still have questions about it, this article is for you.
Why you should start a company in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a city that has an amazing infrastructure. It is also one of India’s Smart Cities. HITEC city, which is the heart of Hyderabad, boasts amazing technological facilities. That is because the city has been formed in such a manner to provide the best infrastructure and facilities to ensure a tech boom within the city. In recent years the city has also seen itself become one of the main contenders when it comes to preferable locations for start-ups. With a GDP of USD 74 Billion, an eye towards technological growth, and good connectivity with the rest of the country, Hyderabad is a great place to start a new company.
Benefits of new company registration in Hyderabad
The Companies Act, of 2013 governs all companies in India. . All Indian companies come under the purview of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and have to submit annual statements to the MCA from time to time. There are 2 types of companies: private limited companies and public companies.
Here are some benefits that all companies enjoy, be it private limited companies or public companies.
- All companies enjoy a separate legal identity
- Companies enjoy transferability
- Companies enjoy high credibility due to a high level of governance
- Companies have easy legal redressal mechanisms available
- Company owners are not liable for losses or financial burdens of the company
Best Companies to start in Hyderabad
Hyderabad has some of the best schools and colleges in the country. It is particularly fit for edTech businesses. Many of the country’s leading edTech firms, such as Next Generation, operate from Hyderabad. Other than that, some other industries that do well in Hyderabad are:
- Pearl-related Businesses
- Digital Marketing businesses
- Diamond-related businesses
- Tourism Related Businesses
- Jewellery-related businesses
Company Registration Process in Hyderabad
For company registration in Hyderabad:
- Firstly, you have to apply for Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for all the to-be directors and shareholders.
- Secondly, you have to apply for Name Reservation for the new company, you can do this via the RUN service which is available in part A of the SPICe+ form.
- Finally, you have to fill Part B of the SPICe+ form for company incorporation with the relevant attachments, such as the Agile Pro form, SPICe+ AoA(Article of Association), SPICe+MoA (Memorandum of Association), etc.
You have to follow the same process for private limited company registration and Public company registration.
Documents required for company registration in Hyderabad
To incorporate a new company in Hyderabad you need the following documents (applies to private limited company registration as well as public company registration):
For to-be directors of shareholders who are Indian Nationals:
- Self-attested copies of their Aadhar cards
- Self-attested copies of their PAN cards
- Self-Attested Identity proofs (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License)
- Self-Attested proof of address (Utility bills or bank account statements)
For to-be directors of shareholders who are Foreign Nationals:
- Their passport-size photographs
- A copy of their proof of nationality (copy of a passport, etc)
- Copies of their address proofs (Driving License, Utility bills or bank account statements)
The abovementioned documents for foreign nationals have to be notarised and apostilled.
Documents for Registered Office
- Proof of address (Utility Bill)
- Copy of Rent Agreement if the property is on rent
- No objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner of the property if the property is on rent
- Self-attested copies not older than 2 months
Pro Tip: All the proofs should be recent/updated, they should not be older than 2 months.
Time Taken for Company Registration in Hyderabad
With the help of online legal service providers such as LegalWiz.in you can easily finish the company registration process within as little as 10-15 days! (Depending on MCA approval)
Cost of company registration in Hyderabad
There are 2 kinds of government company registration fees that you have to pay while starting a new company in Hyderabad:
- Stamp Duty: Firstly, you must pay stamp duty on the incorporation document, the MoA and AOA. It is calculated based on the state in which the company is getting registered and the authorised capital of the company.
- MCA Form Fees: Secondly, you have to pay the MCA Form fees. This fee is calculated on the basis of the company’s authorised capital. The minimum fee is INR 820 for a company with an authorised capital of 1,00,000 (minimum capital requirement).
Additionally, name registration via the run service (SPICe+ Part A) also charges a fee of INR 1000. You have to pay all the fees online on the MCA portal (the last step of submitting the SPICe+ form).
Here are LegalWiz’s packages for online Company Registration in Hyderabad:
Business Package starting from INR. 7,999
- All expenses & Government fee
- 2 Director Identification Numbers (DIN)
- 2 Class III Digital Signatures
- MOA and AOA Drafting
- Name approval with SPICe+
- PAN and TAN Number with Certificate of Incorporation
- The additional cost of INR. 2,000/- per class III DSC in case of more than 2 applicants
Executive Package Starting from INR. 10,999
- All inclusions of the Business Package
- GST Registration
- MSME Registration
- INC-20A filing
- First Auditor and Bank Account opening Resolutions
- Employment Offer Letter, Contract & Employment Appointment Letter
- Website and Disclaimer Policy
Premium Package Starting from INR. 36,999
- All inclusions of the Business Package
- Accounting for up to 250 entries in the entire FY
- Annual compliance filing with MCA for a year
- ADT-1 filing for the first year
- ITR filing for the first year
- GST Return filing for 12 months (Upto 100 invoices per month)
- DIR-3 KYC for 2 DIN holders
Frequently Asked Questions