Trademark Class 17 mainly includes goods made of Rubber, gutta-percha, gum, asbestos and mica that are not included in other classes. This class also includes materials used for insulation, packing and stopping. Class 17 also includes flexible non-metal pipes and plastics in extruded form for manufacturing use.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 17
- Insulating materials
- Insulators for cables
- Insulators for electric mains
- Rubber Goods
- Stops of rubber
- Synthetic rubber
- India rubber
- Plastic for soldering
- Goods made of gum
- Asbestos products
- Mica products
- Rubber material for recapping tyres
- Padding and stuffing materials of rubber or plastics
- Threads of plastic and rubber, not for textile use
- Floating anti-pollution barriers
- Flexible tubes and pipes, not of metal
- Soundproofing materials
Planning to register a new brand?
Register a TM online with LegalWiz.in
List of popular TM Class 17 examples
- MRF Ltd: India rubber products
- Goodyear India Ltd: Goods manufactured from India rubber
- TVS: India rubber products
- Astral: Pvc and other pipes not of metal
- Finolex: Hose pipes, insulating tape, flexible pipes, etc.
- Ashirvad: Pvc pipes
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 17
All trademark goods protected under Class 17 are listed below:
Registering a trademark is an important step toward building your business and brand. LegalWiz.in has helped thousands of businesses safeguard their brands. Simply visit our website and easily register your trademark online. We’ll take care of the rest, ensuring that your trademark is registered quickly and efficiently. Give in touch with us now!