Trademark Class 22 mainly includes different kinds of ropes and strings. This class also includes different nets and sail manufacture products; padding and stuffing materials; as well as raw fibrous textile materials.
Important goods included in Trademark Class 22
- Canvas for sails
- Feathers for bedding
- Glass fibers [fibres] for textile use
- Cables, not of metal
- Bags (Not included in other classes)
- Raw silk
- Bungie cords
- Padding and stuffing materials (Except for rubber or plastics)
- Raw fibrous textile materials
- Cords and twines made of natural or artificial textile fibres, paper or plastic
- Combed wool
- Cords for hanging pictures
- Raw cotton
- Raw linen [flax]
- Cotton tow
- Cotton waste [flock] for padding and stuffing
TM Class 22 list does not include
List of popular TM Class 22 examples
- Black Diamond: Tents, Stuff sacks, climbing ropes
- Coleman: Tarpaulins and tents
- White mountain: Packing string, string, nets, tarpaulins, raw fibrous textile
- Tent Mart: Tents, kannats, pandals, ceilings, mandaps, tarpaulins & other tent related items.
Planning to register a new brand?
Register a TM online with LegalWiz.in
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 22
All trademark goods protected under Class 22 are listed below:
Are you looking to register a trademark for your business? Look no further. LegalWiz.in makes it extremely easy for anyone to register a trademark online. Just give us a call or fill up a simple form and our experts will handle the rest. Reach out to us now!