Trademark Class 6 primarily includes unwrought and partially wrought common metals, and some simple metal products like pipes, safes, locks, etc.
Important goods included in trademark class 6
- Common metals and their alloys
- Metal building materials
- Transportable buildings of metal
- Materials of metal for railway tracks
- Non-electric cables and wires of common metal
- Ironmongery, small items of metal hardware
- Pipes and tubes of metal
- Goods of common metal not included in other classes
Trademark Class 6 list does not include
Planning to register a new brand?
Register a TM online with LegalWiz.in
List of popular class 6 trademark examples
- Tata steel: Ores, metals, metal alloys, and other products
- JSW: Iron and steel products
- Mahindra: Common metals and their alloys, metal building materials, etc.
- Godrej: Safes, strong rooms, metal doors, door fittings, locks, etc.
- Adani: Common metals and their alloys, ores; metal building materials, etc.
- Jindal: Steel pipes, tubes, and fittings
- SAIL: Common metal and their alloys, metal building materials, etc.
- Hindalco: Aluminium ingots and other items of aluminium
- NMDC TMT: Common metals and their alloys, metal building materials, etc.
- APL Apollo: Galvanized pipes and tubes
- Lloyds metals: Common metals and their alloys, ores, metal materials for building, etc.
- Tinplate: Tin plates, tin plate packing containers, etc.
The process of registering a trademark can be complex and time-consuming, but with LegalWiz.in, you can easily register a trademark online. Our experts are just a phone call away and will guide you through the process step-by-step. So don’t wait any longer, protect your brand today with LegalWiz.in!
List of goods classified under Trademark Class 6
All trademark goods protected under Class 6 are listed below: