Trademark Class 4: Fuels, Industrial Oils & Illuminants
Class 4 of Trademark mostly includes fuels, industrial oils and greases, and illuminants.
Trademark registration can be a challenging process. LegalWiz.in makes it easy for anyone to register a trademark online. We have helped thousands of businesses register their trademarks. Reach out to us to talk to our experts now!
Important goods included in Trademark Class 4
- Industrial oils and greases: Automotive engine oils, Casting oils, etc.
- Lubricants: Automobile and automotive lubricants, etc.
- Dust absorbing, wetting, and binding compositions
- Fuels: Motor spirit, High-octane petrol, Liquefied petroleum, etc.
- Candles and wicks for lighting
Trademark Class 4 list does not include
- A few special industrial oils and greases
List of popular class 4 trademark examples
- Bharat petroleum: Petrol, diesel, gas, fuel oil, industrial oils, greases, lubricants, other fuels, and illuminants.
- Gail: Fuels
- Servo Indian oil: Industrial oils and greases, lubricants, etc.
- Hindustan petroleum: Industrial oils and greases, lubricants, fuels, etc
- Reliance: Industrial oils and greases, lubricants, fuels, illuminants, etc.
- Shell: Industrial oils and greases, lubricants, etc.
- Valvoline: Lubricating oils and greases.
- Castrol: Oils for heating, lighting, and lubricating.
- Veedol: Lubricants and greases.
- Gulf: Petroleum and its products.
- Motul: Industrial oils and greases; lubricants, and fuels.
- Elf: Petroleum products.
- Honda: Industrial oils and greases, lubricants, etc.
- Suzuki: Lubricating oils for internal combustion engines.
All trademark Class 4 goods are listed below
1) What is the oil trademark class?
Oils and various fuels including petrol, diesel, motor spirit, high-octane petrol, liquefied petroleum, gas oil, gasoline, industrial oil, engine oil, kerosene, liquefied petroleum gas, aviation turbo fuel, asphalt, lubricating base oil, carbon black feedstock, compressed natural gas, oil gas, and all other petroleum-based products are registered under class 4 for trademark registration.
2) What is the candle trademark class?
Candles and wicks for lighting and illuminants are classified under class 4 for trademark registration.
Miheel Parmar is a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in with a keen interest in all things tech. He firmly believes in content as a medium to positively impact audiences globally and can be found reading books when he is not writing.
Leave A Comment