LLP registration in Ahmedabad
A limited liability partnership or LLP is a business structure that merges the benefits of a partnership firm and a company. All Limited Liability Partnerships are registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. As LLPs let you enjoy both, the easy incorporation of a Partnership firm, and the limited liability aspect of a company. they are very popular business structures.
As the largest city in Gujrat and a growing metropolitan city, Ahmedabad is one of the most popular Indian cities for new LLP registration. More and more companies are making Ahmedabad their hub due to the ease of business that the city provides.
Benefits of LLP Registration in Ahmedabad
- Limited Liability Partnerships have a separate legal identity, like companies. Because of this, the partners are not personally liable for the LLP’s actions. Each partner beforehand limits their liability.
- Limited Liability Partnerships have very few compliance requirements. Because of this Limited Liability Partnership compliance is very cost-effective.
- LLPs do not have any minimum capital contribution. However, every Limited Liability Partnership partner does have to bring something to the table, be it capital contribution or skills.
You can easily register a Limited Liability Partnership online. You can quickly and seamlessly get your new LLP registered with the help of LegalWiz.in’s Limited Liability Partnership registration service.
Document Checklist for registering an LLP in Ahmedabad
Limited liability partnership registration in Ahmedabad required the following documents:
- Firstly, the Photographs of all the to-be Partners
- Secondly, copies of PAN cards of all the to-be Partners
- Thirdly, Proof of address for the LLP’s registered office (Any utility bill)
- The rent agreement (if the registered office is on rent)
- Also, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner of a registered office
- Next, the ID proof of all the partners
- Finally, address proof of the Partners
- Every Limited Liability Partnership needs at least two partners
- At least one of the Limited Liability Partnership partners should reside in India
- All Limited Liability Partnerships need a registered office in India.
Process for LLP registration in Ahmedabad
- Firstly, you need to get a DSC or Digital Signature Certificate from a Certifying Authority.
- Secondly, you need to apply for a DIN or Director Identification Number by submitting eForm DIR-3.
- After that, you are required to apply for name reservation for your Limited Liability Partnership by using the RUN service which is available on the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) website.
- After all of that, you can apply for Limited Liability Partnership incorporation via the e-form FiLLiP available on the MCA website.
- And finally, you need to file your Limited Liability Partnership Agreement with the MCA within 30 days from Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Ahmedabad.
Costs for LLP registration in Ahmedabad
Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Ahmedabad carries the following costs:
- DSC applications for two partners cost about INR 1500-2000
- The DIN applications costs around INR 1000 for two partners
- INR 200 for Name Reservation
- The incorporation cost of the LLP depends on capital contribution:
- INR 500 for up to 1 lakh capital contribution
- INR 2000 for Limited Liability Partnerships with a capital contribution of 1-5 lakhs
- INR 4000 for Limited Liability Partnerships with a capital contribution of 5-10 lakhs
- INR 5000 for Limited Liability Partnerships with a capital contribution of more than 10 lakhs
- Charges for drafting and filing of LLP: Based on the professional services used.
- Stamp Duty on the LLP incorporation form depending on capital contribution:
- INR 1000 is charged for up to 1 lakh capital contribution
- INR 2000-5000 for Limited Liability Partnerships with a capital contribution of 1-5 lakhs
- INR 6000-10000 for Limited Liability Partnerships with a capital contribution of 5-10 lakhs
- INR 10000 for Limited Liability Partnerships with a capital contribution of more than 10 lakhs
Frequently Asked Questions
Monjima is a lawyer and a professional content writer at LegalWiz.in. She has a keen interest in Legal technology & Legal design, and believes that content makes the world go round.
Leave A Comment